True Blue partner: The Christa DIY fabric incorporates planet-friendly yarns made from recycled plastic bottles (each pant saves 8 plastic bottles from landfill!) as well as natural modal fiber (for softness and strength). We’re proud to have co-developed a custom fabric with our friends at Foison, a forward-thinking denim mill in China.
- Medium–high-rise waist
- Fully elastic waistband, but ribbed ????
- 7 functional pockets, with zipper-secured front pockets
- Hammer loop
- Double-layer reinforced knee
- TruTemp365® thermoregulating technology wicks moisture 3x faster than other fabrics
- Fabric: 10.5 oz midweight high-stretch modal blend, contains recycled polyester
- Fabric content: 52% modal / 28% recycled polyester with Repreve® TruTemp365® / 12% polyester / 6% cotton / 2% spandex
- Sizes 00/0, 2/4, 6/8, 10/12, 14/16, 18/20, 22/24
- Inseam: 29″, 31″ & 33″
- Kate (white background photos) is wearing size 6/8 and she is 5’7”.
FABRIC CARE: Wash cold and hang dry