WE KNOW YOU’LL LOVE THESE LACES
Ironlace™ boot laces and shoelaces have a number of advantages that make them not only functional but allow them to stand the test of time in the most unforgiving environments.
Our laces are trusted by Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, EMT, Ironworkers, Welders, Hikers, construction workers, machine operators, miners, tree surgeons, millwrights, and the list goes on!
- Guaranteed for Life. Virtually Unbreakable Iron lace boot laces are made with 100% Advanced Para-Aramid Fibers that are 20 Times more durable than Kevlar bootlaces. Never sit on the bench again wishing you had a spare set of laces on hand. Just one more reason to love these laces!
- Stretch-Free, Non-Slip shoelaces that lace up tight and stay tied.
- Non Magnetic – won’t set off metal detectors.
- 9X Stronger than Steel – One pair has an Amazing 1500 lb. breaking strength in a 1/8″ (3.2mm) round lace means these will fit most conventional footwear and won’t break when pulled tight.
- The World’s longest lasting lace. Highly Abrasion, Wear, Chemical, UV and Corrosion Resistant.
- Fire Resistant – Our laces are heat and fire resistant to 630 F (332 C). Made for firefighting, welding or anyone who works hard and expects their equipment to last.
- Waterproof & will never freeze so you can tie and untie your laces even in the dead of winter.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant.
- Cut resistant & fatigue resistant.
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio than Carbon Fiber.