Wilson high-temperature fabrics are used to protect equipment and personnel near hazardous operations such as welding, flame-cutting, and grinding. These fabrics can be used as blankets, hanging curtains, or are available in roll goods.
• 260°C working temperature
• Resistant to oil and water
• Durable and abrasion-resistant
• Grommets allow easy hanging in vertical applications
• Ideal for pipe and weld wrapping, low cooling/tempering, heat containment, personnel heat protection, machine covers, and more